Pokemon Adventure Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun new pokemon roleplay taking place in a brand new region, with a world completely decided by the player.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Vidal's New Adventure!
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 8:07 pm by Chloe

» A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Zadicus Red [FINISHED]
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:04 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Beatrice Daniels - FINISHED
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:30 am by Peeplet

» Date night~!
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:26 am by Chloe

» Sophia Shekhinaga
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm by Chloe

» Matt Astroseph [FINISHED]
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:21 pm by Matt Astroseph

» Pokemon Template
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:37 pm by Seris

» Vidal Rosario (Finished)
A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:32 pm by Kidd of the East

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Astroseph

Matt Astroseph

A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! Empty
PostSubject: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Matt stepped off the bus, looking around and adjusting his scarf. Blaze, his Torchic scuttled out after him, squeaking. Jubilee City was a busy city, with people going places, building places and coming from places. Normally, one would get dizzy watching it all, but Matt enjoyed such an endeavor. Blaze stood next to him, looking around quickly and jumping around excitedly. With a smile, Matt picked him up and placed him on his shoulder, careful not to drop him, then began strolling to the Professor's office.

After crossing a large boulevard and nearly getting rammed into by a speedy Gogoat, Matt opened the door to the office, breathing in the smell of paper and Pokemon. The smell of Pokemon was hard to describe. It just was... there. He glanced at his watch and noticed he was almost late. Matt put one hand on Blaze and the other on his bag and ran for the stairs, which he leaped up until faceplanting a door, which seemed to be the Professor's office. Matt knocked then walked in. "Sorry I'm late!" he shouted, and Blaze squealed. Another boy was already there and the Professor had been talking to him. Matt blushed, for no apparent reason.

Last edited by Matt Astroseph on Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bluexorcist.forumotion.com
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Clara had just finished with one boy and sent him off before looking at her clipboard and saying, "Matt?" she said curious as she gestured him into her lab and handed him her clipboard, "Fill out that form please" she said as she went back to her computer and got to work filling out info for his license
Back to top Go down
https://pokeroleplay.rpg-board.net
Matt Astroseph

Matt Astroseph

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Matt looked at the clipboard with a sort of respect, and bewilderment. It had the weirdest questions on it. "Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?" was one of them. Then there was "If you could be a Pokemon, which one would you be?" Nodding, Matt scribbled away, looking up at the Professor every once in a while. After completing it, Matt handed it to her, sweating and panting heavily, as if he'd just ran laps. Although he'd done much worse. He'd filled out paperwork.

Blaze jumped around, squealing and having a good time. "
Err... w-would you like me to put him in his Pokeball, Professor?" Matt asked, eyeing his only friend.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Clara looked at the completed paperwork and smiled, "Are you alright? Get used to paperwork kid" she said as she looked down at blaze and released her own six pokemon, "Nah, he's fine" she said as she pointed to a clear door with pokemon plaing outside, "There is a pokemon play area back there if you want to use it"
Back to top Go down
Matt Astroseph

Matt Astroseph

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Matt glanced at Blaze, having a silent mental conversation with his Pokemon, which resulted in him saying, "Yeah, I think he'd like that," and Blaze running toward the door excitedly. After closing it, Matt turned around to the Professor, unsure if what he had to do next. More paperwork? A special test? He tugged on one of his bracelets nervously.

"What do I have to fill out now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Chloe
Lovely Queen
Chloe

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 11:36 pm

Clara sighed and went to a camera and grabbed the button, ready for Matt to stand there. "Well if you would come here I would take your picture" she said as she looked at him and wondered why children hated taking photos so much
Back to top Go down
Matt Astroseph

Matt Astroseph

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm

Sighing, Matt walked over. He felt that he wasn't very photogenic, an insecurity that most people have, but he decided to suck it in and deal with it for once. He smiled as the Professor took the picture, then blinked, dazed by the flash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!   A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Journey: A trainer's new adventure!
Page 1 of 1